1. School has started again. Woooooo. Finally. Maya and I are planning to start an English Resource Center, which hopefully students will begin to frequent this semester. Stay tuned!
2. The Fulbright Conference (I think it’s titled “Enrichment Seminar,” or something like that) is about to happen, which is exciting and cool. I can’t wait to mingle with other students from the MidEast/North Africa. This also means that my grant period is more over than it is begun.
3. I finished Mad Men, and, quite frankly, I’m heartsick.
4. I swear once things actually start happening in my life I’ll write more frequently. What do I even tell you? The weather has started to improve in Amman. That’s been nice.
5. I’ve made several resolutions for March. They include: buckling down on Arabic language learning, going to more spinning classes, starting and actually finishing a book, trying to improve the dry texture of my hair, and finishing a mini-documentary piece. This list, to be continued and amended.